Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stripped

Been a long long day, the final thing we had was an open audition. I watched a dozen talents perform, but only a few left a mark. It was a new experience to me, learnt a lot. Most of all I realized I had an eye for a director, I might not have discovered a talent, but at least I discovered myself. One of the comments that made me reach that realization was a comment made by one of the instructors that an actual director would know a talented actor from a non talented one in seconds. Amazingly I could read the talents the first couple of seconds they started acting! even if that first performance wasn't up to standard. I could see the fear in them, I could see the trapped talent too. It was great. But I am so tired.

Emotionally I am so exhausted, I don't know what I feel any more. I became so independent since I came here, loneliness doesn't hurt me any more. I don't feel love or hate. The only thing I feel is hunger and exhaustion, heh! crazy. I feel I am stripped out of my human feelings, like a lion bread for war, you will have to rip him into pieces before he gives in. What heart am I? What kind of man am I? What have I become? A monster, a beast, skinned alive and yet feels nothing. What do I do?? I only leave a question knowing that I might not find the answer, maybe never. I don't know.

No comments: