Monday, August 6, 2007

Diaries of an old Lion

Space, black and endless. Ever stretching through time. I was there floating and rolling into nowhere. Through time, I was there.. wondering, what is time? Life is just a moment, an instance. The past is no more and the future is just a picture painted with hope and fears. Turbid space, slow and honey. Blue and black. Hated before I was introduced and betrayed after giving all. A fruit, picked up, bitten, enjoyed and long forgotten. Trampled and cursed, though all I brought was a blessing. I was found, where nobody cared to look, rescued where no one dared to go, redeemed while every one awaited my judgment days. Didn't feel I belonged anywhere I have been. Air is not my medium, nor water nor fire or soil. Burnt, buried, drowned and blown away even though, I know where I belong; In a realm of overwhelming invisible reality. I found a gate, I was called through. I found warmth where it was freezing all around, strength when everything fell apart. Light came upon me, my feet never failed me, I stumble but I don't fall, and if ever I fell, I was up again and running. Years passed now and I have dwelt there, days and nights, till I myself turned to be transparent. Eyes can easily see through me, yet no mind can understand me. I oppose no one by force, but in the strength of my will I turn realities around. Miracles happen around me even if didn't even ask. I wish it was me, but it's not.

I have been glorified for the Name of the One I follow, and Him who I worship. He made a fence around me, made my enemies His, and my challenges as His own. Never did He leave me nor forsake me. He found me, abandoned by all, forsaken and wanted dead. Out of the hands of the strong He snatched me, spared my life and ransomed me, protected me with His Shield and His mighty sword. Even since I was a child, and an unborn. Under a victorious banner, I was raised, tough and strong yet my heart carries the memories. I smile when I listen to music or when I watch the clouds. I know how much life is beautiful for I tasted the bitterness of death. As careless as a lion could be among the harmless herd I am. If it wasn't for God, I wouldn't have survived so far, and now I have grown up to be a fearless lion. Old, yet always ready for war. Scars of my past are nothing but my Medals of Honor, Memoirs of Valor and a constant reminder of my Lord's extraordinary battle for my existence. As a warrior and King, He is my Crown and in Him is all my honor and kingdom. My Rock Shield and sword! My Lord

No comments: