Thursday, August 2, 2007

A Sensible Reason for Worry?

One thing about the mind is that it hardly stops, if it does; life ends; biological and social functions dissolve into numbness, then man dies and his memory fades. I guess that's why there is what we call worry. Intensive thinking in an imaginary venture to save one's life or valuables. Some trust a Higher Power, some believe in luck, some wait for a coincident or even a happy accident. As for me I trust in God and I don't believe in coincidence nor luck. But as human as I am I still worry, and a lot. failures of the past scare me that the future would be just as bad, and so I waste my present thinking of the future. And since the future is just a thought and all we know about is a hint, that intensive thinking is nothing but a waste of energy on a coiling phrase.. "I don't want it to be as bad as yesterday.. I don't"

No comments: