Monday, August 13, 2007

The Indomitable Autonomy

Persecuted and paralyzed they were. Feeble and frail in their own lands; like a chick, chilled to the marrow they screamed. Unshakable heart bounces at no angst creep. A lion retreats at the sound of a crow nor does he care to return the caw. Birds may fly as they wish but in the end they fall. Lions live forever. My words are like none ever written nor shall be found again, The wise shall not understand them, neither the witty will. Their riddles are of endless denotations yet ever twisting connotations meant to dazzle and puzzle all but for the few elect. I care for no one to know or understand yet I know there is One who does; and few others who do,but not yet.

In my lands there is freedom, there is might and there is pride. We have been given all from above, and none shall take it from us. I stood and fought on the hill tops and deep in the valleys. I lead men of great distress and hearts of bitterness. Wild dogs of war that bit the hands that fed them as well as the hand that bright the sticks and stones against them. I laid and slept on the rocks of the cliffs at the edges of the world where none survived, I found abundance in all. Who are you squeaking widow? and who are you breathless artemisian branch? You claim to heal but you do nothing but peculate, and from the innocent you retaliate. Away from me you doers of evil, curses is what you gained and sickness is what have yield. My land gives no spoil, nor my borders leave its goodness for the storm. Milk and honey turn to poison and venom. The Thorns are abundant for those who walk into my territory, and all those who dares, I defeat with my Ever burning Horn, My Horn of Salvation, Burns His anger against my enemies and Rests He not until He avenges me, You have tasted the poison and yet you did not quit, you have seen the signs and yet you did not retreat. And now His Justice shall come down on you and His angel shall Establish his feet in your cave, his sword is against you until The Lord brings me back what you have stolen and retrieve what belongs to me. Until that day you shall not understand for wisdom have been kept from your eyes for the day of judgment. On that day I shall watch the Vengeance my Lord shall bring. And I will rejoice for my Father sleeps not, He is in the Lines of His Army. On that day I shall Shout His name with joy and my voice shall shake the foundations of the strongholds of all. That everyone shall know that Lord is God and before Him stands no one, no one dares.

No comments: