Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tired

Legs running a sequence of never ending steps in this endless race, Heart beats out the heart, mind so dim, breath so thirsty, blinding bouncing. Days and nights I still my life. No peace for the living, everything seem to be the face cover of my enemy, everything turns out to be his mask. he has made all things around me to be weapons for my destruction, people, things, animals and even words and jokes.

I fell a thousand times, yet I get up, though I want to give up, something in me tells me to try again. Something in me wants me to press on, each step I take is a battle in itself, every heartbeat is another war. Where do I get the strength? Where do I get the Hope? Where does my help come from?? Is it not the Lord, my soul? Is it not Him who lifts me up? Is it not He who brought me out of Egypt, the land of slavery? And yet it will be Him who will bring me to His rest, it's He who will give me victory over His enemy, It's He who will give me this land.

Fail me not my heart, trust the Lord your God and persevere, for life and goodness is for you, gracefully given by your loving Father.

Help me O Lord, for body is fainting, yet my soul seeks to go on. Grab me by the hand and pull me out of this. Carry me for I am so weak, bring me to your rest and save me from the traps of my enemies. And You Lord will be praised in all the earth for You are Good, You only are God

No comments: